2019-2020 Star Search Karaoke Competition
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our 3rd Annual Karaoke Competition. This year TDSN will host 3 rounds of judging.
Rules and Regulations:
• Individuals or groups must be at least 10 years old.
• Individuals or groups must commit, if chosen, to perform at the Triangle Buddy Walk on 10/6/19 and the Mardi Gras Party on February 8, 2020.
• The performance will be subjected to a 3 minute time limit.
• Only 6 performances will be chosen for the Buddy Walk and out of those contestants 3 performances will advance to the final round on 2/8/20.
• All Contestants not chosen to perform at the Buddy Walk will be invited on stage during the last karaoke time slot to perform a group performance with Rachel Osterbach from AE’s Hit show “Born This Way”
Round 1: Virtual Submissions will be accepted until 9/30/19
• Please submit a video of your performance to email@example.com by 9/30/19.
• Please include Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Date
of Birth and Song Choice.
• Groups and Duos are encouraged.
• Practice before your submission
• Judging will take place by our Buddy Walk Committee and contestants will be notified on 10/2/19.
• We will not have onsite auditions this year at the Buddy Walk. The only way to enter is by sending a video. If you need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Round 2: Triangle Buddy Walk
• Contestants chosen to go to the next round will be given a time slot to perform at the Triangle Buddy Walk.
• Contestants will be judged by a panel of judges chosen by our Entertainment Director.
• 4 contestants/or groups will advance to the final round of the Karaoke Competition on February 8, 2019.
• Winners will not be announced at the Buddy Walk.
• Winners will receive a golden ticket in the mail if they qualify to move onto the next round.
Round 3: Mardi Gras Party
• There will be 4 performance during the final round of the competition. The former 2019 Karaoke Star will perform in addition to the 3 contestants chosen at the Buddy Walk.
• Mardi Gras Guests will vote by making a donation to their favorite performance.
• The winner will be announced on stage that evening.